Do you desire a magnetic and intense look? Eyelash and eyebrow lamination is the perfect solution to achieve a natural, groomed look that will last for weeks. This increasingly popular treatment has become a favorite of stars around the world.
Thanks to this innovative procedure, an intense and seductive look can be achieved, with thick, defined and perfectly groomed eyelashes and eyebrows. Celebrities love eyelash and eyebrow lamination because this treatment not only improves their appearance but also their self-esteem, allowing them to feel confident and beautiful in any situation.
But it is not only the aesthetic aspect that makes eyelash and eyebrow lamination so popular among stars. In fact, this treatment offers many other benefits, such as the durability of the result, the naturalness of the effect achieved, and the convenience of maintenance.
In short, if you too want to achieve a star look, don’t hesitate to try eyelash and eyebrow lamination. With this treatment you will be ready to conquer the world!
What is eyelash lamination?
Eyelash lamination, also called lash lifting or eyelash perming, is a cosmetic treatment to define and fix lashes, making them longer, thicker and curvier.
During the treatment, lashes are lifted and shaped using specific products to create aneye-opening effect that lasts for several weeks. Eyelash lamination is an ideal solution for those who want to have a more intense and luminous look without resorting to the use of false eyelashes or mascara, in a natural and long-lasting way.
Benefits eyelash lamination
Eyelash lamination offers numerous aesthetic benefits for those who wish to enhance their eyes. Here are some of the main benefits of the treatment:
Eyelash lamination makes lashes longer, thicker and curved, creating an eye-opening effect that enhances the eyes.
- Natural, long-lasting effect: unlike false eyelashes or mascara, eyelash lamination creates a natural, long-lasting effect that lasts for several weeks.
- Save time: thanks to eyelash lamination, you will no longer need to use eyelash curler or mascara, saving time in your daily routine.
- Save money: eyelash lamination is a long-term solution that can reduce the need to buy false eyelashes or other expensive eye makeup products.
- Suitable for different needs: the treatment can be tailored to each person’s needs to achieve the desired look.
How to maintain the results of eyelash lamination: post-treatment tips
It is important to avoid exposure to liquids, makeup and makeup removers for the first 24 hours after the eyelash lamination treatment. The duration of the treatment is about 6 to 8 weeks, and if repeated, the results can be even more noticeable, with longer, voluminous, curved, darker and, above all, more natural-looking eyelashes.
Contraindications of eyelash lamination: when not to do it
There is no real absolute contraindication for eyelash lamination, but there are some situations in which it is not recommended to undergo the treatment. In particular, eyelash lamination should be avoided in cases of:
- Infection or irritation of the eyes or eyelids;
- Allergies to products used for treatment;
- Skin lesions on the eyelids or around the eyes;
- Pregnant and lactating women.
Also, it is important to inform the practitioner who will perform the treatment if you use contact lenses or suffer from dry eyes or other eye conditions.
Eyelash lamination cost
The cost of eyelash lamination can vary depending on the location and the beauty salon where you decide to have the treatment. On average, the price can range from 50 to 100 euros.
However, the cost can also be influenced by other factors such as the reputation and experience of the practitioner, the products used, and any promotions or special offers.
It is important to consider that eyelash lamination is an aesthetic treatment that requires the knowledge and experience of a qualified professional, so it is crucial to choose a reliable and quality salon to achieve the desired result.
Eyelash lamination before and after
What is eyebrow lamination?
Eyebrow lamination involves combing the hairs upward to achieve a lifting effect, shaping and filling in the brow arch.
Through the use of nutrients such as keratin, eyebrows appear healthier and brighter, also promoting the stimulation of their growth. The results obtained through this treatment are amazing, almost comparable to a brow crease.
Benefits eyebrow lamination
Eyebrow lamination is an increasingly popular cosmetic treatment because of its many benefits. First of all, eyebrow lamination allows for thicker and more defined eyebrows without having to use makeup or other cosmetic products.
Other benefits of eyebrow lamination include:
- Duration: eyebrow lamination lasts from 4 to 6 weeks, depending on skin type and post-treatment care.
- Naturalappearance: the treatment allows for a natural appearance of the eyebrows, without the feeling of wearing a cosmetic product.
- Immediateresults: the results of eyebrow lamination are visible right away and improve over the first 24 hours.
- Ease of maintenance: after eyebrow lamination, eyebrows require very little maintenance, with the exception of light daily combing.
Eyebrow lamination cost
The cost of eyebrow lamination can vary depending on the beauty salon and the geographical area in which it is located. On average, the price can range from 30 to 60 euros.
It is always advisable to contact the salon directly for more precise information on prices and available offers. It is important to consider that although the price may seem high, eyebrow lamination is a treatment that lasts for several weeks, so it represents an investment in taking care of one’s beauty and look.
When not to do eyebrow lamination
There are some situations in which it is not recommended to do eyebrow lamination, such as in case of:
– Irritated skin or lesions on the eyebrow area
– Allergies to products used for treatment
– Freshly tattooed or microbladed eyebrows
– Pregnancy or lactation, as the chemicals used could pose a health risk to the fetus or infant.
In these cases, it is best to avoid eyebrow lamination treatment and consult a professional for possible alternatives.